Tuesday, November 27, 2007

From the Lips of a Top Producer

I just had this section of an article forwarded to me by a rep (thanks TT) and think it's incredibly apt. It's by Walter Sanford and here's a link to the full article.

"Your only question remains 'How do I affect the top real estate agent in my town?' My answer is, 'Learn the real estate business!' Any top salesperson knows that the fastest way to provide a market for a product is to make sure that the product provides solutions for their day-to-day business. This means understanding their business. If you were selling copiers to a pharmaceutical company, you would pore over the company's financial statements and annual reports to determine the potential need for your product. The same goes for your potential real estate agents. After identifying them as a potential or realistic top 'elephant agent,' ask the appropriate questions to find out what the greatest needs are that can be supplied by you..."

No comments: